Short-Stay Respite Care
Our Short-Stay Respite Care program can take away all of your worries about caregiving while you enjoy the break you deserve.
Respite care is provided in our Memory Care studios and includes:
- Three days to one month stay
- Private room
- Three meals a day, cooked onsite
- Specialized and sensitive care for those with cognitive and memory issues
- Nursing oversight and medication
- Recreational programming
- Housekeeping and laundry service
To schedule a tour or for more information, call 1-833-JSS-LINK (577-5465)
Caregiver Support Group
Third Tuesday of the month via Zoom
Third Wednesday of the month in person
3:00 to 4:00 PM
In person program takes place at Grasmere on Park Adult Day Program of Jewish Senior Services, 4200 Park Avenue, Bridgeport
(Enter through the Community Service entrance in the back of the building.)
Masks are required
• All caregivers welcome, near or far
• CNA on-site if needed to attend
Email email@example.com to RSVP and to receive the zoom link (if attending virtually) or call 203-365-6470.
For more information on these programs or upcoming programming, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-365-6470.