Caregiver Support Group
Third Tuesday of the month via Zoom
Third Wednesday of the month in person
3:00 to 4:00 PM
In person program takes place at Grasmere on Park Adult Day Program of Jewish Senior Services, 4200 Park Avenue, Bridgeport
(Enter through the Community Service entrance in the back of the building.)
Masks are required
• All caregivers welcome, near or far
• CNA on-site if needed to attend
Email email@example.com to RSVP and to receive the zoom link (if attending virtually) or call 203-365-6470.
parkinson's education series
for the newly diagnosed and their caregivers
Sundays: May 1, 15, 22, June 5 & 12
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
• Stages of disease progression and management
• Mobility management (transfers, gait and bed mobility)
• Management of daily activities (dressing, bathing, eating)
• Management of non-motor symptoms and cognitive or mental decline
• Local and global resources
In-person and Zoom attendance options are available.
Zoom Lecture Duration: 1 Hour
In-person classes take place at: Jewish Senior Services, 4200 Park Avenue, Bridgeport, CT
RSVP to Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-365-6474 by February 28th.
For more information on these programs or upcoming programming, please email email@example.com or call 203-365-6470.